Sunday, February 13, 2011

Background behind the blog

I have been reading blogs for a while now and have been thinking of starting my own for ages. Thought my life would be to boring, but I have decided I want to do this for me and my family and maybe make it into a book full of family memories.

So here is my background, I am a mumma to for beautiful boys.

There is Jye 15 years old, he is soccer mad and really just sports crazy he is currently doing year 11 at Senior school.

 Isaac 10 years old, he is in year 5 at school and plays guitar, basketball and now T ball for the next 6 weeks.

Degan 5 years old, his birthday is Australia Day, he has just started school 2 weeks ago, he plays soccer (well really he just wears the outfit and plays in the mud) but he loves it and thats what counts.

Our new addition is Jett he is 9 months old born on the 12th of May, he is a cloth bum baby, wears amber and loves being worn.

I have been with my husband since i was 15 so about 18 years together, some days are good some are totally crap but we love each other and the kids so it seams to work.

I love being a SAHM and wouldn't have it any other way. I love taking them to school and their sports. I love seeing their faces when they recognise me there watching them.

I love knowing I have fourty fingers and fourty toes safely tucked in bed every night.


No comments:

Post a Comment